Every element of auto finance relies on proper risk management. With one track dedicated to risk managers specifically, each of those elements are explored, while our speaker faculty share their unique insights on where the industry is headed.
- Best practices on how to manage the risk of new originations
- Industry experts share practical risk lessons from the front lines
- Collateral values are forecasted to fall, but by how much and when?
The importance of compliance management has only grown since the creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in 2011. Leading regulatory experts from across the industry will discuss how best to handle to the challenges surrounding compliance management.
- Insight on topics like disparate impact and third-party vendor management from legal experts
- Presentations on the pressing concerns surrounding fair lending
- A focus on the top priorities for the CFPB and DOJ, as well as other regulatory agencies
Big Data and Technology
With Technology continually evolving, “Alternative Data’ in no longer just a Buzzword. At AFRCS, lenders learn about new technologies and tools they can harness to manage their portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- Experts will share ways for your institution to manage maximum returns on their portfolios
- How to go deeper down the credit spectrum without going deeper into their pockets
- Learn how to increase speed of funding and improve decisioning time
Thomas Redding First Investors Financial Services, Inc.
“The variety of guest speakers covering all areas of auto finance. A+ for topic selections!”
Darlene Dolak Erie Federal Credit Union
“Overall the conference was just great. Location, my fellow speakers and the conference layout.”
Mark Humphrey Tidalwave Finance
“ It was outstanding….Great material and speakers, it was not over packed with information and good breaks and networking time”
Daniel F. Smith EY
MAY 9th & 10th – OMNI FORT WORTH